1. Log into my.cloudwafer.com account.
2. Navigate to My services Option, Click on “Web Hosting”. Then this will show up.
3. Now click on the domain name, And choose “FTP Management” on the Menu
NB. If you manage more than one domain, choose the appropriate domain from the menu.
4. Enter the username that you wish to create
5. Enter your new password and make sure your password is strong
6. Enter your home directory and then click on the “Save” button
7. Once your FTP account is created, it will appear as shown in the image.